Our NetSuite Controller will work closely with firm leaders as well as staff and clients and will be responsible for integrating and managing our client’s financial management platforms via NetSuite. As we continue to grow our business, a critical part of this is the continued development of an accurate and efficient back office.
Who we are
Fusion CPA is an award-winning outsourced accounting, tax planning strategy, and growth advisory firm for businesses located in Atlanta, Georgia, and all around the United States. We are a very technologically forward-thinking and growth-minded firm, which extends to our clients and staff. Our clients rely on us to help them stabilize, analyze, and grow their businesses. Because we do a great job of this, we’re growing and are looking to bring a NetSuite Controller into our fold!
Our ideal candidate would be
- An experienced financial controller or accountant with 5+ years of experience using the NetSuite platform
- Someone who thrives in a flexible work from home environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excited by technology
- Highly motivated and driven
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A detail-oriented team player
- A problem-solver by nature
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Extraordinary Excel skills
- 3-5 years’ outsourced controller experience using the NetSuite platform
- Ability to automate financial transactions and processes
- Netsuite Administrator Certification
- Netsuite ERP Consultant Certification
What the role entails
To succeed in this role, you must be someone who really enjoys doing all of the essential tasks:
- Assist with new client onboarding and through the process of product adoption
- Advise and assist with data migration from legacy accounting solution to NetSuite
- Manage the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data
- Demonstrate features and functionality to clients
- Assist clients with best practices in using NetSuite
- Serve as a subject matter expert for client inquiries
- Improve the NetSuite environment including but not limited to streamlining and managing multiple user setup, profiles, and roles, customization of objects, fields, and record types
- Offer recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes, including NetSuite projects that will simplify and automate processes
- Evaluate the effectiveness of accounting software and supporting database, as needed
- Develop and monitor business performance metrics
The Fusion CPA Way
We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry. Our vision is creating a financial foundation & culture of accountability wherein CPAs & clients thrive together! We intend to be the CPA firm of the future.
Individuals who exhibit the following characteristics tend to be a great cultural fit for Fusion CPA:
Attention to Detail
- The diligence we show in our work makes the work of the next person clear and clean.
- Understanding that our best clients are our current clients and the referrals that they can give us help us grow.
- We respect the value of everyone’s time and priorities.
- We take immense pride in our work and constantly strive to meet and exceed Fusion’s expectations.
- We hold ourselves independently accountable to the work we are entrusted with
- Recognition of the need for both emotional stability and the desire for growth. Our people are our most valuable asset & we support them however we can.
We take care of our employees. We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from both our internal and external experts.
How to Apply
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject
[your first and last name – Name of Position Resume For Fusion CPA]