Law Firm Accountants of Atlanta
As a professional services firm, we understand your time is valuable. The law firm services group of Fusion CPA is recognized as specialists in law firm accounting, tax planning and preparation, and CFO business advisory for the legal profession. We address the issues our law firm clients are concerned about such as consolidations, accounting and practice management software evaluations, succession planning, labor cost management, and strategic CPA support.
Whether you are a small firm or an established firm, Fusion CPA applies our experience and resources to help you identify opportunities to achieve your goals, provide operational efficiency through effective workflows and processes, and increase profits for your firm.
We have the resources to quickly respond to your needs. Contact us today at 404.955.7338 to connect with someone in our professional services practice.
Optimize Your Legal Practice Across The Board.
Our goal is to be partners who help you grow revenue
Explore Law Firm Practice Areas We Serve:
Bridge the gap between you and the advanced accounting processes you need.
“Trevor and Fusion CPA has been awesome to work with. I own an LLC. Not only were they able to advise and guide me through my questions, but they also set me up for success for the previous and forthcoming tax seasons. You won't get the big, corporate firm mentality from these guys. They genuinely care about each of their clients and uphold them as personal relationships versus a paycheck” - Eric K
Legal Practice Specialized Services:
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Associate and Partner compensation modeling (lockstep, realization rates, books of business, etc)
- Identifying the proper entity formation (proprietorship, corporation, partnership, or limited liability company) given your Law firm's growth goals and management structure
- Accounts receivable management for both flat fee and billable hour clientele
- Law firm practice management software solutions and integrating them to your accounting platform
- Tax planning for year-end to minimize tax liabilities
- Monitor revenue and collection patterns
- Identifying key metrics and bench-marking to Law firm industry standards and statistics
- Work to establish financial reporting best practices
- Escrow/Trust account management
- CFO business advisory and evaluation services for Law Firms
- Risk management for Law firms
- Budgeting, forecasting, and performance reviews
- Customized monthly, quarterly, or annual financial reports
- Succession and ownership transfer planning (internal installment buyouts, etc)
- Assist with ownership and transition strategies
- Mergers and acquisitions
DISCOVER THE BEST ACCOUNTING METHODS FOR YOU
We have the team, the tools, and the expertise to transform your firm.
Speak With A CPA Today!