Atlanta's Law Firm Accounting Specialists
As a professional services firm, we understand your time is valuable. The Law Firm Services Group of Fusion CPA is recognized as specialists in law firm tax, accounting, and CFO business advisory for the legal profession. We address the issues our law firm clients are concerned about such as consolidations, accounting and practice management software evaluations, succession planning, labor cost management and strategic CPA support.
Whether you are a small firm or an established firm, Fusion CPA applies our experience and resources to help you identify opportunities to achieve your goals, provide operational efficiency through effective work flows and processes, and increase profits for your firm.
We have the resources to quickly respond to your needs. Contact us today at 404.955.7338 to connect with someone in our professional services practice.
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Associate and Partner compensation modeling (lockstep, realization rates, books of business, etc)
- Escrow/Trust account management
- Accounts receivable management for both flat fee and billable hour clientele
- Identifying the proper entity formation (proprietorship, corporation, partnership, or limited liability company) given your Law firm's growth goals and management structure
- Law firm practice management software solutions and integrating them to your accounting platform
- Tax planning for year-end to minimize tax liabilities
- Monitor revenue and collection patterns
- Identifying key metrics and bench-marking to Law firm industry standards and statistics
- Work to establish financial reporting best practices
- CFO business advisory and evaluation services for Law Firms
- Risk management for Law firms
- Budgeting, forecasting, and performance review
- Customized monthly, quarterly, or annual financial reports
- Succession and ownership transfer planning (internal installment buyouts, etc)
- Assist with ownership and transition strategies
- Mergers and acquisitions