Technology Firm Accountants of Atlanta
The Technology and startup scene, in general, is flourishing on the East coast. Atlanta, in particular, is recognized as a technology hub where entrepreneurs in the technology industry can take advantage of some extremely lucrative opportunities. There has been an explosion of technology startups and supporting organizations like Atlanta (Tech Village, ATDC, VentureLab…), Chattanooga (INCubator), Birmingham (Innovation Depot), Washington DC (Eastern Foundry), and the list goes on.
Our team of technology firm accountants continues to help startups coming out of these incubators as well as technology companies that have been able to realize funding and growth independently. Of the things that we love about working with companies in the technology, space is that we can truly utilize all of our team’s skills in an extremely efficient manner.
Let’s face it; these days, we all better be technology companies. If not, significant, scalable growth will inevitably be tough to realize.
We have the resources to respond to your needs quickly. Contact us today at 404.955.7338 to connect with someone in our professional services practice.
We Simplify Tedious Accounting Tasks
Our goal is to be partners who help you grow revenue
Explore Technology Industry Areas We Serve:
Technology Firm Specialized Services:
- Ongoing internal accounting for Parent holding companies and Subsidiaries (Intellectual Property, Operating companies, etc)
- Tax planning and compliance for the for Parent holding companies and Subsidiaries (Intellectual Property, Operating companies, etc)
- Monitor revenue and collection patterns (Cash Flow)
- Scalability analysis
- Practice management and accounting platform guidance/evaluations
- Multi-state, national operational compliance planning
- Assist with equity and profit and loss allocation strategies
- Work to establish financial reporting best practices
- Risk management (insurance strategies)
- Working hand in hand with your investment groups other advisors (Lawyers, Bankers, Investors, etc)
- Research & Development tax credit analysis
- Outsourced CFO services
- Growth forecasting and financial accountability of the organization
- Identifying the most flexible and advantageous entity type (corporation, partnership, or limited liability company)
- Advise is highly dependent on growth and capital raising goals
EFFICIENT ACCOUNTING METHODS FOR YOUR TECHNOLOGY FIRM
We have the team, the technology, and the expertise to advance your company.
Speak With A CPA Today!