Technology Firm Accounting and Finance Experts
The technology and startup scene, in general, is flourishing on the east coast. There has been an explosion of organizations like Tech Village, ATDC and Southern Web in Atlanta, VentureLab in Chattanooga, Innovation Depot in Birmingham, and Eastern Foundry in Washington DC, to name a few. Atlanta, in particular, is recognized as a hub where entrepreneurs in the technology industry can take advantage of some extremely lucrative opportunities.
Our team of technology firm accountants continue to help startups coming out of these incubators. We've also assisted technology companies that have been able to realize funding and growth independently. The things that we love about working with companies in the technology space is that we can truly utilize all of our team’s skills in an extremely efficient manner.
Fusion CPA is forward-thinking and not your average accounting firm. We strive to be the most effective in our approach to utilizing technology. If not, significant, scalable growth will inevitably be tough to realize. As we are experts in accounting and business management software, helping companies integrate these solutions has been paramount to our success as well as theirs.
You want your clients to choose the right technology company for the job, so why not choose the right accounting team for your technology company?
We Simplify Tedious Accounting Tasks
We are accounting software specialists
Technology Industry Areas We Serve:
Practice Management Platforms For Technology Companies:
Technology Firm Specialized Services:
- Ongoing internal accounting for Parent holding companies and Subsidiaries (Intellectual Property, Operating companies, etc)
- Tax planning and compliance for the for Parent holding companies and Subsidiaries (Intellectual Property, Operating companies, etc)
- Monitor revenue and collection patterns (Cash Flow)
- Scalability analysis
- Practice management and accounting platform guidance/evaluations
- Multi-state, national operational compliance planning
- Assist with equity and profit and loss allocation strategies
- Establish financial reporting best practices
- Risk management (insurance strategies)
- Working hand in hand with your investment groups other advisors (Lawyers, Bankers, Investors, etc)
- Research & Development tax credit analysis
- Outsourced CFO services
- Growth forecasting and financial accountability of the organization
- Identifying the most flexible and advantageous entity type (corporation, partnership, or limited liability company)
- Advice is highly dependent on growth and capital raising goals
EFFICIENT ACCOUNTING METHODS FOR YOUR TECHNOLOGY FIRM
We have the team, the technology, and the expertise to advance your company.
Speak With A CPA Today!