Atlanta Technology CPAs
The Technology and startup scene in general is flourishing on the East coast. Atlanta (Tech Village, ATDC, VentureLab…), Chattanooga (INCubator), Birmingham (Innovation Depot), Washington DC (Eastern Foundry), and the list goes on. We continue to help startups coming out of these incubators as well as technology companies that have been able to realize funding and growth independently.
Of the things that we love about working with companies in the technology space is that we have the ability to truly utilize all of our team’s skills in an extremely efficient manner.
Let’s face it, these days we all better be technology companies. If not, it is inevitable that significant, scalable growth will be extremely hard to realize.
- Ongoing internal accounting for Parent holding companies and Subsidiaries (Intellectual Property, Operating companies, etc)
- Tax planning and compliance for the for Parent holding companies and Subsidiaries (Intellectual Property, Operating companies, etc)
- Monitor revenue and collection patterns (Cash Flow)
- Scalability analysis
- Practice management and accounting platform guidance/evaluations
- Multi-state, national operational compliance planning
- Assist with equity and profit and loss allocation strategies
- Work to establish financial reporting best practices
- Risk management (insurance strategies)
- Working hand in hand with your investment groups other advisors (Lawyers, Bankers, Investors, etc)
- Research & Development tax credit analysis
- Outsourced CFO services
- Growth forecasting and financial accountability of the organization
- Identifying the most flexible and advantageous entity type (corporation, partnership, or limited liability company)
- Advise is highly dependent on growth and capital raising goals