Atlanta's Healthcare Accounting & Tax Specialists
We want to help you grow your Healthcare practice. As your practice expands, you must be able to provide the very best service and care to your patients. You shouldn’t be caught off guard about tax and accounting issues. When you outsource your healthcare practice accounting to Fusion CPA, you will be able to focus on your patients and grow your healthcare practice.
Our team works with healthcare practices to use effective strategies to minimize taxes, improve operations, and increase profitability for the practice. Our experienced healthcare accountants understand the challenges you encounter and will provide you with the services and advice you need throughout your practice’s lifecycle.
Whether you are a small clinic or an established hospital, Fusion CPA applies our experience and resources to help you identify opportunities to achieve your goals, provide operational efficiency through effective workflows and processes, and increase profits for your firm.
We have the resources to respond to your needs quickly. Contact us today at 404.955.7338; our team is here for you.
Optimize Your Healthcare Clinic Across The Board
Our goal is to be partners who help you grow revenue
Explore Healthcare Specialty Areas We Serve:
Our goal is to establish your long-term vision.
“ As a financial advisor, I have referred clients to Fusion CPA / Trevor knowing they are working with a team that is competent, knowledgeable and detail-oriented. I love that they operate from a consultative approach taking the client's whole business picture into account and not just focusing on a one-time tax return” - Angela M.
Healthcare Comprehensive Services:
- Healthcare practice internal accounting services
- Financial statements for healthcare practice - Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow analysis
- Strategic quarterly and annual tax planning to minimize tax liabilities for medical practice owners and investors
- Medical practice management and accounting platform guidance/evaluations
- Identifying the most advantageous form of professional practice entity structure (proprietorship, corporation, partnership, or limited liability company)
- Mergers and acquisitions - selling or buying your health care practice
- Medical practice agile financial planning
- Identifying key metrics and bench-marking your medical practice against industry standards
- Outsourced CFO financial advisory services via developing accountability-based financial management reporting processes through real-time financial analysis decisions
- Budgeting, forecasting, and performance review
- Customized monthly, quarterly, or annual financial reports
- Succession and ownership transfer planning for owners, managers, and associates for health care practices