Real Estate Firm Accountants of Atlanta
Involvement in the Real Estate industry can take on many forms. The typical life cycle of our clients in the real estate industry generally have begun when they were real estate agents and brokers. Then as they accumulated capital and nurture their relationships with their clients and communities, they have grown into managers and investors of more significant commercial and residential real estate holdings and developments. Our team of experienced real estate accountants want to help you grow your Real Estate Business as they have been doing for years with our current clients.
As your business expands, you shouldn’t be caught off guard about tax and accounting issues. You need a CPA who understands that your real estate firm’s accounting, tax, and advisory services you’ll need can vary depending on many factors, from individual goals to investor makeup.
Whether you have a small or an established real estate firm, Fusion CPA applies our experience and resources to help you identify opportunities to achieve your goals, provide operational efficiency through effective workflows and processes, and increase profits for your firm.
We have the resources to quickly respond to your needs. Contact us today at 404.955.7338 to connect with someone in our professional services practice.
We Simplify Tedious Accounting Tasks
Our goal is to be partners who help you grow revenue
Explore Real Estate Industry Areas We Serve:
Real Estate Firm Specialized Services:
- Identifying the most flexible and advantageous entity type (corporation, partnership, or limited liability company)
- Ongoing internal accounting for each individual Real Estate entity
- Tax planning and compliance for the Real Estate entities and their investors and operating managers
- Working hand in hand with your investment groups other advisors (Lawyers, Bankers, etc)
- Calculating project and ongoing development costing and profitability
- Forecast profits based on management and ownership goals
- Monitor revenue and collection patterns (Cash Flow)
- Assist with equity and profit and loss allocation strategies
- Work to establish financial reporting best practices
- Risk management (insurance strategies)
- Project management software evaluations
- Identify tax strategies for Opportunity Zone Funds
Top Strategies For Commercial Real Estate Owners To Close Out The Year
IDENTIFY THE MOST EFFICIENT ACCOUNTING METHODS FOR YOU
We have the team, the technology, and the expertise to advance your company.
Speak With A CPA Today!