Experienced Real Estate Firm Accountants
We've been on the financial planning journey with many entrepreneurs - usually since they were real estate agents and brokers. We help out-of-the-box thinkers to realize their visions of accumulating capital, nurturing client relationships and building solid communities.
Here at Fusion CPA, we don't do things the "normal" or traditional way. We get the best results because we are willing to work smart and take financial planning to the next level. Our clients can attest to this. Many of them have grown into managers and investors of significant commercial and residential real estate holdings and developments.
Let our team take your business to the next level
As your business expands, you shouldn’t be caught off guard about tax and accounting issues. You need to work with people who understand that your financial goals can vary depending on many factors.
Entrepreneurship should be about more than just profits - we want to see small to medium-sized businesses thrive. Whether your main focus is to create job opportunities, be the leader in your field or have the company culture you've always dreamed about.
Simplify for the future
Our goal is to be partners who help you grow
We have the team, technology and drive to advance your company
You can send us a message
Or make a no-obligation discovery call
Real Estate Industry Areas We Serve:
Real Estate Firm Specialized Services:
- Identifying the most flexible and advantageous entity type (corporation, partnership, or limited liability company)
- Ongoing internal accounting for each individual Real Estate entity
- Tax planning and compliance for the Real Estate entities and their investors and operating managers
- Working hand in hand with your investment groups other advisors (Lawyers, Bankers, etc)
- Calculating project and ongoing development costing and profitability
- Forecast profits based on management and ownership goals
- Monitor revenue and collection patterns (Cash Flow)
- Assist with equity and profit and loss allocation strategies
- Work to establish financial reporting best practices
- Risk management (insurance strategies)
- Project management software evaluations
- Identify tax strategies for Opportunity Zone Funds