Atlanta Real Estate CPAs
Involvement in the Real Estate industry can take on many forms. The life cycle of our clients in this industry generally have begun when they were real estate agents and brokers. As they have accumulated capital and and strengthened the relationships with their clients and communities, they have grown into managers and investors of larger commercial and residential real estate holdings and developments.
The accounting, tax and advisory services you’ll need can vary depending on many factors, from individual goals to investor makeup.
- Identifying the most flexible and advantageous entity type (corporation, partnership, or limited liability company)
- Ongoing internal accounting for each individual Real Estate entity
- Tax planning and compliance for the Real Estate entities and their investors and operating managers
- Working hand in hand with your investment groups other advisors (Lawyers, Bankers, etc)
- Calculating project and ongoing development costing and profitability
- Forecast profits based on management and ownership goals
- Monitor revenue and collection patterns (Cash Flow)
- Assist with equity and profit and loss allocation strategies
- Work to establish financial reporting best practices
- Risk management (insurance strategies)
- Project management software evaluations
- Identify tax strategies for Opportunity Zone Funds