Entertainment Industry Accountants Of Atlanta
Fusion CPA specializes in Entertainment industry accounting, tax planning and preparation, and CFO business advisory for the Music and Film industry and entertainers, including professional athletes, actors, comedians, models, photographers, and social media influencers. Our goal is to address the complex issues our clients face in the Entertainment industry, such as royalties, tour expenses, and promotion costs. By having an extensive understanding of the entertainment industry atmosphere, we can resolve the industry-specific financial problems and tax issues our client's encounter.
Whether you are a small firm, an established company, or an entertainer, Fusion CPA applies our resources to help you identify opportunities to achieve your goals, provide operational efficiency through effective workflows and processes, and increase profits for your company or career.
We have the resources to respond to your needs quickly. Contact us today at 404.955.7338; our team is here for you.
Dedicated To Simplifying Your Bookkeeping
Accountants Who Understand The Entertainment Industry
Explore Entertainment industry Areas We Serve:
Our goal is to help you grow revenue for the business of tomorrow.
“.. Since I’ve been with Fusion, they have provided with me a solid business plan to continue my growth, both horizontally and vertically. They implement streamline review, critique, and implementation, that allows for any and all companies to assess their worth and, in turn, allocate the best resources to turn maximum profit.
In short, Fusion CPA will take your company from tier-1 to top-level with their expertise, top-notch advice, and excellent implementation." - Arthur Headly.
Entertainment Industry Specialized Services:
- Practice management and accounting platform guidance/evaluations
- Financial statements Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow analysis
- Identifying key metrics and accountability based benchmarking
- Tax-deductible expense
- Revenue and cash flow monitoring
- Assist with establishing domicile that reduces the state tax impact
- Comprehensive contract analysis
- Identifying the most advantageous entity structure for your entertainment industry business
- Royalty tracking and auditing
- Routine Investment reporting and monitoring