Fusion CPA is an award-winning outsourced accounting, tax planning strategy, and growth advisory accounting firm for small – mid-sized businesses located all around the United States. We are a very technologically forward-thinking and growth-minded firm, and this extends to both our clients and staff. Our clients rely on us to help them stabilize, analyze, and grow their businesses. Because we do a great job of this we’re growing and are looking to bring an Outsourced CFO into our fold! This Outsourced CFO will work closely with firm leaders as well as staff and clients and will be responsible for the development of financial and operational strategies, metrics tied to those strategies, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve client company assets and report accurate financial results.
Desired Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this role you must be someone who really enjoys doing all of the important accounting tasks our clients trust us with such as:
- Assist with high-level decisions about policy and strategy
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary
- Oversee fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Identify and address financial risks and opportunities
- Supervise financial reporting and budgeting team
- Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs
- Work with Chief Marketing Officer, CEO, and COO to develop the strategic plan
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Report financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
Technology should excite you – if it doesn’t then we may not be the right place for you.
To do the above for this role, we would love for you to have some specific software and accounting/tax experience
- Advanced Quickbooks Pro-Adviser Certification
- Public financial and/or accounting experience
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Master’s in Tax or Accounting preferred)
- A CPA certification is a plus
The Fusion CPA Way:
We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry. Our vision is creating a financial foundation & culture of accountability wherein CPAs & clients thrive together! It is our intention to be the CPA firm of the future.
Individuals who exhibit the following characteristics tend to be a great cultural fit for Fusion CPA.
- Transparent — We are honest about our strengths, weaknesses & intentions with each other and our clients.
- Aligned — We align the needs and wants of both the Fusion CPA team and clients.
- Passionate — We take immense pride in our work and constantly strive to meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Accountable — We hold ourselves independently accountable to the work we are entrusted with.
We take care of our employees. We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from both our internal and external experts.
How to Apply
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject
[your first and last name – Name of Position Resume For Fusion CPA]