Welcome to a new era of financial management with NetSuite Modules.
NetSuite Modules are additional functions that can be purchased and integrated with your accounting system. This benefits you because it gives your business access to additional functions that can be customized to suit your business. Because you only pay for the features you need, you can scale your business in a cost-efficient manner as it develops and evolves.
Essential NetSuite Modules Included in Your Base Package
These essential modules are the cornerstones of your NetSuite experience. In fact, they equip you with the tools you need to streamline customer relationships, enhance financial accuracy, and power your business forward.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
From the moment you step into the NetSuite ecosystem, the CRM module becomes your guide to nurturing customer relationships. You can seamlessly monitor customer interactions, track communication, and create a comprehensive funnel that transforms prospects into valued clients. In fact, if you’re transitioning your CRM activities to NetSuite, this module is your strategic ally.
This module encompasses:
- Streamlined Salesforce Automation to simplify task management by automating reminders, notifications, and task assignments.
- Partner Relationship Management that enables smooth business relationships.
- Cutting-edge Marketing Automation to help you analyze relevant data to identify customer behavior patterns in real-time.
- Efficient Case Management to expedite resolutions by assigning, managing and routing customer support cases from multiple communications channels
The Financial Module
NetSuite Financial Module stands as the bedrock of your experience within this accounting platform. This module allows you to elevate your financial practices to a professional standard with features that encompass every aspect of financial management. Whether it’s budgeting, invoicing, accounts payable, or accounts receivable, this module sets the stage for seamless financial operations.
Inside this module, you’ll find:
- Acceptance of Credit Cards, ACH, EFT to ensure diversification within your payment system.
- Streamlined Accounts Payable to ensure your business meets its payment obligations efficiently and on time.
- Efficient Accounts Receivable to ensure that healthy cash flow within your business
- Bank Management & Reconciliations that aid a smooth and accurate tax submission process.
- Centralized Employee Center for Time & Expense Management that saves you time by allowing expenses to be claimed, approved, and reimbursed from anywhere on the go.
- Robust General Ledger making it easier to gain a bird’s eye view of your financial position at the click of a button.
- Basic Item & Inventory Management for a more organized fulfillment center within your business.
- Multi-Currency & Multi-Language Support to benefit businesses that operate across the globe.
- Streamlined Order Management to streamline order processing and improve order accuracy.
- Foundational Project Management Capabilities to help teams organize, track, and execute work within a project.
- Simplified Purchasing to streamline procurement management, vendor management and reduce the potential of errors and inefficiencies.
Tailored add-on NetSuite modules to elevate your experience
Flexibility defines the NetSuite approach. This means that as your business flourishes, you can add modules to cater to your specific needs.
Explore optional modules such as:
- Advanced Financial Features for multi-currency reporting,
- Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics for improved decision making,
- Advanced Revenue Management with advanced revenue recognition capabilities,
- Advanced Inventory Management features beneficial for multi-location businesses,
- Advanced Order Management for easier order-to-cash processes,
- Advanced Project Management features to aid integrators,
- Advanced Marketing Automation to tightly align campaigns with your sales team,
- NetSuite Commerce Management offering tailored support to both B2C and B2B ecommerce functions,
- Advanced Procurement Management to facilitate compliance,
- Advanced Warehouse Management to aid quality control and efficiency of processes,
- Advanced Manufacturing Management to better use raw materials and reduce waste,
- Production Management and other Advanced Supply Chain Management functions to aid businesses minimize waste and time in the production cycle,
- Advanced People and Human Resources Management for a safe, efficient and paperless storage of employee data
The best part of NetSuite Modules is that it seamlessly integrates with your financial ecosystem to support your growth journey.
NetSuite Module Pricing
NetSuite Modules are more than just tools – they’re strategic assets that empower your growth. Because most NetSuite customers have requirements beyond the standard ERP and CRM features that are the core of the platform, the platform has become a useful tool to aid businesses grow and spend on the functions they really require.
For this reason, NetSuite pricing offers multiple add-on modules that can be added to the license subscription tailored to your business needs. You can purchase these licenses à la carte or purchase them packaged together in an Industry Suite.
Modules can be added to your NetSuite subscription or removed from the subscription as your business needs change. From a financial standpoint, this is one of the biggest advantages of NetSuite – its sheer scope of software options. Having your data integrated makes all the difference in a company.
Since each module is different and has varying capabilities, module license fees vary. Also, you want to choose the right modules for your business to ensure that you’re making the most of NetSuite, and not paying for things you don’t need!
At Fusion CPA, we’re committed to your financial excellence. We can help you explore the world of NetSuite Modules and unlock the potential to optimize, strategize, and thrive. Contact us to embark on a journey of financial transformation like never before.
This blog article is not intended to be the rendering of legal, accounting, tax advice, or other professional services. We base articles on current or proposed tax rules at the time of writing and do not update older posts for tax rule changes. We expressly disclaim all liability in regard to actions taken or not taken based on the contents of this blog as well as the use or interpretation of this information. Information provided on this website is not all-inclusive and such information should not be relied upon as being all-inclusive.