We understand your business is complex. There are many things to consider – how to operate on a daily basis, how to manage personnel & payroll, when to invoice for products delivered, how to stay compliant, and more. Our Atlanta bookkeeping and outsourced accounting services enable small to mid sized businesses and entrepreneurs to streamline operations, saving both money and time… giving you more time to do what you do best — tell the world about your company.
Our team works with you to revolutionize your current accounting strategy. This keeps it all connected.We offer a lock and key service. From start to finish we bring your books up to date, create a budget, and produce accurate and complete financial reports making your life less stressful.
This service has multiple benefits. Bookkeeping and outsourced accounting services are needed for a variety of reasons and business circumstances. We work with the business owner to develop a strategy to integrate Fusion CPA into your company’s operations.
Here’s how we connect the dots:
- Reconcile all checking, savings and credit card accounts, bank loans, & inventory
- Calculate sales and produce detailed sales reports showing job profitability and progression
- Create a monthly P&L report and Cash Flow statement
- Each report is customized to your business so that both of our teams can benchmark performance
- Set up new customers
- Enter orders and create sales orders (or work orders for service related sales) from customer purchase orders
- Track job progress
Inventory Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Purchase Orders
- Manage inventory quantities using QuickBooks©
Payroll Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up employees, partners, and 1099 contractors, tax information as well as any and all “extras” such as garnishments, child support, bonus payments, commissions, and cash advances.
- Create Direct Deposits and manual payroll checks for employees and partners
We work with all of the latest Atlanta accounting and business performance technologies on a daily basis. We pull our knowledge and experiences from each to provide an integrated approach to effectively and efficiently advise you.
3 Phases of Keeping Everything Connected
As Fusion CPA's CEO, Trevor McCandless, believes that hard-working, persistent entrepreneurs, armed with a solid financial foundation and strategy, can advance their businesses well beyond their goals. This is one of the main reasons he stresses the importance of having accurate financial metrics and guidance when it’s time to make high-level business decisions, because without this business owners often find themselves losing money and opportunities.