Field Serivce Accountants of Atlanta
Fusion CPA specializes in Field Service firm accounting, tax planning, and accountability-based CFO business advisory. Our team of experienced specialists addresses the issues our clients in the Field Service industry are concerned about most such as tedious business management software evaluations, succession planning, labor cost management, and tax planning.
Whether you are a small firm or an established company, Fusion CPA applies our experience and resources to help you identify opportunities to achieve your goals, provide operational efficiency through effective workflows and processes, and increase profits for your company.
We have the resources to quickly respond to your needs. Contact us today at 404.955.7338 our team is here for you.
We Simplify Tedious Accounting Tasks
Our goal is to be partners who help you increase productivity levels
Explore Field Service Company Areas We Serve:
Bridge the gap between you and the advanced accounting processes you need.
“Trevor and Fusion CPA has been awesome to work with. I own an LLC. Not only were they able to advise and guide me through my questions, but they also set me up for success for the previous and forthcoming tax seasons. You won't get the big, corporate firm mentality from these guys. They genuinely care about each of their clients and uphold them as personal relationships versus a paycheck” - Eric K
Field Service Specialized Services:
- Examining Cash Flow & Profitability
- Managing, configuring and reporting taxes for Field Service Companies
- Field Service Accounting
- Comprehensive business management software integration, management, and evaluation
- Business Advisory: implement industry specialized business operations
- Real-Time Reports Across Your Company
- Work to establish streamlined accounting, tax planning, and bookkeeping processes
- Examine financial reports to create road map for strategic reinvestment opportunities
- Identify Research & Development tax credits For Start-Up companies
- Reconciliation of company financial accounting for Field Service Companies
- Improve client invoicing (e.g., manual adjusting balances unpaid balance from prior invoices)