Esports Accountants Of Atlanta
As a professional Esports player, you understand how and why the industry has experienced phenomenal growth in viewership and revenue in recent years. Like all professional athletes, Esports players who are US residents have to pay federal and state taxes. So if you travel to tournaments and gamer meetups often throughout the year, you have to make sure that you are accurately accounting for your deductible expenses. Since Esports is a relatively new field, you, as a professional or an aspiring Esports player, may have questions about how to maintain your bookkeeping or tax planning.
Fusion CPA specializes in accounting and tax minimization strategies for professional Esports players, including Battle Royale players, MOBA - Multiplayer Online Battle Arena, FPS - First Person Shooter, Sports Simulation. Our goal is to address and resolve the complex tax and accounting issues our clients face in the Esports industry, such as contract negotiations, tournament and prize winnings tax planning, and strategic cash flow management.
We want to help you keep as much of your tournament winnings and team salaries in your pocket as possible. We have the resources to respond to your needs quickly. Contact us today at 404.955.7338; our team is here for you.
Devoted To Streamlining Your Bookkeeping & Tax Planning
Accountants Who Understand Professional Esport Player Accounting
Explore Professional Esport Areas We Serve:
Professional Athlete Specialized Services:
Tournament and prize winnings tax planning accounting and tax planning
- Comprehensive professional esports player business financial advisory
- Strategic cash flow management and analysis
- Customized monthly, quarterly, or annual financial reports
- Assist with contract analysis and negotiations
- Identifying the most advantageous form of professional practice entity structure (proprietorship, corporation, partnership, or limited liability company)
- Multi-state, national operational compliance planning
- Assist with equity and profit and loss allocation strategies