Dental Practice Accountants of Atlanta
We want to help you grow your dental practice. As your practice expands, you must be able to provide the most efficient service and care to your patients. To do this, you have to place the majority of your focus on advancing your dental expertise and the wellbeing of your patients. It is very challenging to do this when you are routinely caught off guard about tax and accounting issues.
When you partner with Fusion CPA, you will be able to focus on your patients and grow your dental practice. Our experienced team of dental industry accountants works dental practices to use effective strategies to minimize taxes, improve operations, and increase profitability for the practice. Our seasoned dental practice CPAs understand the accounting and tax planning challenges you encounter and will provide you with the services and advice you need throughout your practice’s lifecycle.
We have the resources to respond to your needs quickly. Contact us today at 404.955.7338; our team is here for you.
Streamline Your Dental Practice Accounting
Our goal is to be partners who help you grow revenue
Explore Dental Industry Areas We Serve:
Dental Practice Comprehensive Services:
- Dental billing best practices
- Practice management and accounting platform guidance/evaluations
- Identifying the most advantageous form of professional practice (proprietorship, corporation, partnership, or limited liability company)
- Internal Accounting services
- Financial statements for Dental practice - Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow analysis
- Tax planning for year-end to minimize tax liabilities for Dental practices and their owners and investors
- Dental equipment Buying vs Leasing decisions
- Identifying key metrics and benchmarking your Dental practice against industry standards
- Salary and labor cost management from Dental Owners to the associates to the assistants
- Outsourced CFO business advisory services via developing management reporting processes through real-time financial analysis decisions
- Risk management (legal structures, Dental insurance best practices, etc)
- Budgeting, forecasting, and performance review
- Customized monthly, quarterly, or annual financial reports
- Succession and ownership transfer planning for owners, managers, and associates
- Mergers and acquisitions - selling or buying your Dental practice