Trevor McCandless, CPA, MTax
Chief Entrepreneurial Officer
- Years of Industry Experience: 15+
- School: University of Florida & Georgia State University
- Degree: B.A. in Accounting and Masters in Taxation
- Industry Specialties: Professional services (Law Firms, Dental offices, Advertising Agencies, etc.), Multi-Location Retail, Real Estate, Technology
- Something you do for fun: Every yard game, soccer, golf, snow skiing, fly fishing, pool basketball & ping pong!
- Why you love being an accountant: I eat, sleep and bleed entrepreneurialism. My work in accounting, tax and consulting allows me to dive into our entrepreneurial clients businesses and make truly meaningful impacts.
- Hometown: Jacksonville, FL
- Favorite Atlanta sports team: Atlanta Hawks
- Any family or fur babies: Newly married to the sweet and patient Alexandra. We also have a little "Shih-Poo" puppy named Bernie!