Petra Assimiti, CPA, MBA
Tax & Accounting Manager
- Years of Industry Experience: 10+
- School: Northwood University & Georgia State University
- Degree: B.A. in International Business and Masters in Business Administration with Accounting concentration
- Industry Specialties: Real Estate, Technology, Medical offices.
- Something you do for fun: Traveling, skiing, hiking and photography.
- Why you love being an accountant: Being able to help other people with things that may seem overwhelming to them makes for a very satisfying job to me.
- Hometown: Prague, Czech Republic
- Any family or fur babies: Two daughters Annie and Victoria, Bisch-Poo called Puccini and 17 year old cat named Teddy.