Katherine Harrington, CPA, MAcc
Senior Tax & Accounting Manager
- Years of Industry Experience: 20+
- School: Centenary University
- Degree: BA in Accounting, Masters in Accounting & Financial Management
- Industry Specialties: Professional services, Dental, Real Estate & Technology.
- Something you do for fun: walking, reading, boating and watching my kids play soccer.
- Why you love being an accountant: I have always loved numbers and figuring things out. Now I enjoy applying that passion of numbers toward my clients successes. I work hands on with a proactive approach. I find it very satisfying to provide practical direction and advice to help my clients reach their financial goals.
- Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Favorite team: Atlanta United
- Any family or fur babies: I am married with three children, 2 dogs and a cat.