Danielle Palmer, BBA
Partner Integrations Specialist
- School: Georgia State University
- Degree: BBA in Managerial Science
- Something you do for fun: Reading, spending time with my family, and immersing myself in all things WWE & AEW.
- Why you love being a Partner Integrations Specialist: I love to create and implement efficient processes and procedures for an organization. I also love making meaningful connections with others to create opportunities for us all to grow together.
- Hometown: Kingston, Jamaica
- Favorite Atlanta sports team: Sports is not really my lane :), but I like to root for the Atlanta Falcons.
- Any family or fur babies: My immediate family consists of my mom, my dad, my little sister, and my boyfriend.