Tax & Accounting Senior
Fusion CPA is looking to bring a new Tax & Accounting Senior into our fold! This is a flexible role allowing for both in-office and home office working environments.. We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry. Our team is full of established thought leaders within the tax, accounting and advisory industries, and we are looking to develop this new Senior into a next generation Leader within our firm!
This Tax Senior will work closely with firm leaders as well as staff and clients and will be responsible for planning, supervising, reviewing and completing client engagements. The Senior will be expected to be proactive with tax planning suggestions for clients and cultivating our client relationships. All of our clients are entrepreneurs, and they lean on us to be there for them for tax and accounting advice as they grow.
Our tax department is accessible and committed to providing sophisticated tax advice to improve our clients’ financial futures. Our seasoned professionals are multi-faceted:
- First - we take care of our employees. We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from our other entrepreneurial servicing CPAs.
- Second - we are passionate about our clients. We believe that when we take care of our internal team, we inherently have not only the time but also the passion to be able to help our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Accounting required
- Licensed CPA a plus
- 5+ years of public accounting experience
- UltraTax experience preferred
- QuickBooks Online experience is required
- Experience with partnerships, corporations, individuals and tax research in these areas
- Motivated to develop planning strategies for clients
Benefits (just to name a few):
- Training and mentoring
- Collaborative team atmosphere
- Firm-sponsored social activities
- Continuing education supported and reimbursed
- Health insurance