Tax & Accounting Senior
Fusion CPA is looking to bring a new Tax & Accounting Senior into our fold! This is a flexible role allowing for both in-office and home office working environments.. We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry. Our team is full of established thought leaders within the tax, accounting and advisory industries, and we are looking to develop this new Senior into a next generation Leader within our firm!
This Tax Senior will work closely with firm leaders as well as staff and clients and will be responsible for planning, supervising, reviewing and completing client engagements. The Senior will be expected to be proactive with tax saving and profitability suggestions for clients, and also expected to help attract new clients, cultivate client relationships and be a key contact for designated clients.
Our tax department is accessible and committed to providing sophisticated tax advice to improve our clients’ financial futures. Our seasoned professionals are multi-faceted:
- First - we take take care of our employees. We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from our other entrepreneurial CPAs.
- Second - we are passionate about our clients. We believe that when we take care of our internal team, we inherently have not only the time but also the passion to be able to help our clients.
Aside from providing advice and tax compliance services, our professionals also offer a number of additional services, including: stock option planning, international tax advice, multi-state planning and advice, IRS representation, and analysis of tax implications on investments, advice relating to merger and acquisitions, reorganizations and liquidations.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Licensed CPA a plus
- 3+ years of public accounting experience. 2 busy seasons of tax return preparation experience a plus
- Experience with client accounting software (QuickBooks Online preferred)
- UltraTax experience preferred
- Experience with partnerships , corporations, individuals and tax research in these areas
- Motivated to develop planning strategies for clients
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification a real plus
Benefits (just to name a few):
- Training and mentoring
- Collaborative team atmosphere
- Firm sponsored social activities
- Continuing education supported and reimbursed