Staff Tax Accountant
Fusion CPA is looking to bring a new Staff Tax Accountant into our fold! We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to training and nurturing like-minded individuals who truly love learning and taking pride in their work. Our team is full of established thought leaders within the tax, accounting and advisory industries and we are looking to develop this new team member into a next generation leader within our firm!
This Staff Accountant will work closely with the Tax and Accounting Managers and Partners as well as clients. This position will initially be responsible for preparing tax returns and performing the internal monthly accounting for clients.
It is important that this individual is able to communicate well and establish positive relationships with clients. The Staff Tax Accountant must also be able to work independently and efficiently to complete assignments. Good time management skills, and strong attention to detail are a must.
Outside of the busy season for tax work, this position will be primarily responsible for completing the monthly internal accounting for clients.
- 2-4 years of public accounting experience needed. 2 busy seasons of tax return preparation experience a Plus
- Experience with client accounting software (QuickBooks Online preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Master’s in Tax or Accounting preferred)
- CPA a plus
- UltraTax experience preferred
- Experience in preparation of Forms 1120, 1120-S, 1065, and 1040 tax returns
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification a real plus
Benefits (just to name a few):
- Training and mentoring
- Collaborative team atmosphere
- Firm sponsored social activities
- Continuing education supported and reimbursed