This role is an onsite role based at our client in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Our Staff Accountant is responsible for maintaining financial procedures and confirming financial compliance through preparation of a company’s reports and statements. The selected candidate will prepare and analyze the company’s financial records, compile financial statements, review data, and ensure financial compliance. He/she will be responsible for executing a variety of financial procedures, including month-end and year-end closings, accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliations, general ledger entries and analyzing corporate financial operations to ensure the business is running efficiently. This candidate will report to the client, but also to Fusion CPA.
Who we are
Fusion CPA is an award-winning outsourced accounting, tax planning strategy, and growth advisory firm for businesses located in Atlanta, Georgia, and all around the United States. We are a very technologically forward-thinking and growth-minded firm, which extends to our clients and staff. Our clients rely on us to help them stabilize, analyze, and grow their businesses. Because we do a great job of this, we’re growing and are looking to bring a Staff Accountant into our fold!
Our ideal candidate would be
- An experienced accountant with 2+ years of experience
- Experience using QuickBooks Online
- Someone who thrives in fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excited by technology
- Highly motivated and analytical by nature
- Adaptable and driven
- A detail-oriented team player
- A problem-solver
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Exceptional QuickBooks and MS Office Suite skills, particularly Excel
What the role entails
To succeed in this role, you must be someone who really enjoys doing all of the essential tasks:
- Perform general bookkeeping and organize financial forms, documents and receipts
- Ensure all financial transactions are recorded timely
- Maintaining the general ledger
- Prepare and maintain Payroll
- Process and record all accounts payable and receivable
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts including bank accounts
- Record monthly, quarterly, and yearly accruals (prepared by Fusion)
- Gather documentation for external auditors
- Perform other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time – quite often on short notice
The Fusion CPA Way
We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry. Our vision is creating a financial foundation & culture of accountability wherein CPAs & clients thrive together! We intend to be the CPA firm of the future.
Individuals who exhibit the following characteristics tend to be a great cultural fit for Fusion CPA
Attention to Detail
The diligence we show in our work makes the work of the next person clear and clean.
Understanding that our best clients are our current clients and the referrals that they can give us help us grow.
We respect the value of everyone's time and priorities.
We take immense pride in our work and constantly strive to meet and exceed Fusion's expectations.
We hold ourselves independently accountable to the work we are entrusted with
Recognition of the need for both emotional stability and the desire for growth. Our people are our most valuable asset & we support them however we can.
We take care of our employees. We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from both our internal and external experts.
How to apply: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject [Your first and last name – Name of position – Resume for Fusion CPA]