SEO Specialist | South Africa
Our SEO Specialist will join our marketing team and be responsible for developing and implementing search engine optimization strategies to improve the visibility and ranking of our website in search engine results pages (SERPs). Our ideal candidate will be a data-driven, analytical thinker with a deep understanding of SEO best practices and the ability to analyze and interpret data to make strategic decisions.
This is a full-time, fully-remote position and the monthly compensation for this role is R25,000.
Who we are
Fusion CPA is an award-winning outsourced accounting, tax planning and preparation, and growth advisory firm for businesses located in Atlanta, Georgia, and all over the United States. We are a very technologically forward-thinking and growth-minded firm, which extends to our clients and staff. Our clients rely on us to help them stabilize, analyze, and grow their businesses. Because we do a great job of this, we’re growing and are looking to bring an SEO Specialist into our fold!
Our ideal candidate would be:
- Data-driven, analytical thinker with a deep understanding of SEO best practices
- Creative, organized, and able to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Able to analyze and interpret data to make strategic decisions
- Obsessive in their verbal and written communication skills
- Incredibly detail-focused, assume nothing and retain information from multiple sources
- An expert in time management
- Able to deliver on their promises
- Focused on quality of work
- Deep understanding of SEO best practices and ability to develop and implement effective SEO strategies.
- Experience with SEO tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz, and others.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze and interpret data to make strategic decisions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
What the role entails
To succeed in this role, you must be someone who enjoys doing all of the essential tasks:
- Develop and execute SEO strategies that align with the company’s goals and target audience.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest digital marketing trends and technologies.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other departments to ensure consistency in messaging and branding.
- Monitor and analyze content performance to improve future content.
- A market-related salary based on your experience
- We’re a fully remote team with team members located in the US and South Africa.
- Work from wherever you have access to a fast internet connection.
- PTO: Vacation, Holiday, and Sick
How to apply
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject [your first and last name – Name of Position Resume For Fusion CPA]