Sales Tax Compliance Consultant
- Do you love being a Sales Tax Compliance Consultant?
- Are you looking for a great place to do what you love?
- Do you thrive in a flexible work from home environment?
Fusion CPA is an award-winning outsourced accounting, tax planning strategy, and growth advisory accounting firm for small – mid-sized businesses located all around the United States. We are a very technologically forward-thinking and growth-minded firm, and this extends to both our clients and staff. Our clients rely on us to help them stabilize, analyze, and grow their businesses. Because we do a great job of this we’re growing and are looking to bring a Sales Tax Compliance Consultant into our fold! This Sales Tax Compliance Consultant will work closely with firm leaders as well as staff and clients and will be responsible for the preparation of Sales Tax returns and compliance in accordance with state and local laws, assisting with completing all tax-related accounting.
Desired Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this role you must be someone who really enjoys doing all of the important accounting tasks our clients trust us with such as:
- Assist in various specific tax projects as assigned which may involve research and compliance in sales tax, and general ledger cloud accounting, etc.
- Tax accounting function includes reconciling tax accounts, evaluating and assessing sales tax, creating and providing resale certificates to vendors
- Prepare necessary paperwork for sales tax payments and returns
- Prepare sales tax payments and returns
- Complete quarterly and annual tax reports
- Recommend sales tax strategies that align with business goals
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to sales tax
Technology should excite you – if it doesn’t then we may not be the right place for you.
To do the above for this role, we would love for you to have some specific software and accounting/tax experience
- Advanced Quickbooks Online Pro-Adviser Certification
- Public financial and/or accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Master’s in Tax or Accounting preferred)
- A CPA certification is a plus
The Fusion CPA Way:
We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry. Our vision is creating a financial foundation & culture of accountability wherein CPAs & clients thrive together! It is our intention to be the CPA firm of the future.
Individuals who exhibit the following characteristics tend to be a great cultural fit for Fusion CPA.
- Transparent — We are honest about our strengths, weaknesses & intentions with each other and our clients.
- Aligned — We align the needs and wants of both the Fusion CPA team and clients.
- Passionate — We take immense pride in our work and constantly strive to meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Accountable — We hold ourselves independently accountable to the work we are entrusted with.
We take care of our employees. We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from both our internal and external experts.
How to Apply
Submit your resume to email@example.com with the email subject
[your first and last name – Name of Position Resume For Fusion CPA]