QuickBooks Online Controller
- Do you love being a QuickBooks Online Controller?
- Are you looking for a great place to do what you love?
- Do you thrive in a flexible work-from-home environment?
Fusion CPA is an award-winning outsourced accounting, tax planning strategy, and growth advisory accounting firm for small – mid-sized businesses located all around the United States. We are a very technologically forward-thinking and growth-minded firm, and this extends to both our clients and staff. Our clients rely on us to help them stabilize, analyze, and grow their businesses. Because we do a great job of this we’re growing and are looking to bring a QuickBooks Online Controller into our fold! This QuickBooks Online Controller will work closely with firm leaders as well as staff and clients and will be responsible to provide outsourced accounting, bookkeeping, and data entry services to our clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this role you must be someone who really enjoys doing all of the important accounting tasks our clients trust us with such as:
- Follows the Fusion CPA system to account for financial transactions which includes establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Technology should excite you – if it doesn’t then we may not be the right place for you.
To do the above for this role, we would love for you to have some specific software and accounting/tax experience
- Advanced QuickBooks Pro-Adviser Certification
- Public financial and/or accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Master’s in Tax or Accounting preferred)
- A CPA certification is a plus
The Fusion CPA Way:
We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry. Our vision is creating a financial foundation & culture of accountability wherein CPAs & clients thrive together! It is our intention to be the CPA firm of the future.
Individuals who exhibit the following characteristics tend to be a great cultural fit for Fusion CPA.
- Transparent — We are honest about our strengths, weaknesses & intentions with each other and our clients.
- Aligned — We align the needs and wants of both the Fusion CPA team and clients.
- Passionate — We take immense pride in our work and constantly strive to meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Accountable — We hold ourselves independently accountable to the work we are entrusted with.
Diligent — The diligence we show in our work makes the work of the next person clear and clean.
We take care of our employees. We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from both our internal and external experts.
How to Apply
Submit your resume to email@example.com with the email subject
[your first and last name – Name of Position Resume For Fusion CPA]