Partner Coordinator (Software)
Our Partner Coordinator (Software) will create and expand partnerships and work with the marketing team to execute partner content initiatives.
Who we are
Fusion CPA is an award-winning outsourced accounting, tax planning strategy, and growth advisory firm for businesses located in Atlanta, Georgia. We are a very technologically forward-thinking and growth-minded firm, which extends to our clients and staff. Our clients rely on us to help them stabilize, analyze, and grow their businesses. Because we do a great job of this, we’re growing and are looking to bring a Partner Coordinator (Software) into our fold!
Our ideal candidate would be
- A tenacious sales person, comfortable pursuing new clients, developing business, and networking with passion
- Highly motivated and driven; self-starter
- A creative and quantitative thinker
- An excellent communicator and networker
- Highly committed to exceptional customer service and relationship building
- A multi-tasker
- Comfortable learning new technologies (technologies should excite you)
- Process-oriented; comfortable creating and following processes
- Someone who understands accounting principles
- Someone who thrives in work from home environment
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A detail-oriented team player and problem-solver
- At least three years’ of partner relationship development experience
- At least three years’ in a business-to-business sales environment
- A Bachelor’s Degree/Certificate in Sales
What the role entails
To succeed in this role, you must be someone who really enjoys doing all of the essential tasks:
- Pursue new clients, develop business and network
- Generate new qualified opportunities
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Manage partners
- Support Account Executive
- Report partner performance
- Coordinate certification and campaign
- Referral program contract
- Monthly rep to rep recurring calls after contract
The Fusion CPA Way
We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry. Our vision is creating a financial foundation & culture of accountability wherein CPAs & clients thrive together! We intend to be the CPA firm of the future.
Individuals who exhibit the following characteristics tend to be a great cultural fit for Fusion CPA
Attention to Detail
- The diligence we show in our work makes the work of the next person clear and clean.
- Understanding that our best clients are our current clients and the referrals that they can give us, help us grow.
- We respect the value of everyone’s time and priorities.
- We take immense pride in our work and constantly strive to meet and exceed Fusion’s expectations.
- We hold ourselves independently accountable to the work we are entrusted with
- Recognition of the need for both emotional stability and the desire for growth. Our people are our most valuable asset & we support them however we can.
We take care of our employees. We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from both our internal and external experts.
How to Apply
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject
[your first and last name – Name of Position Resume For Fusion CPA]