- Do you love being an Outsourced Controller?
- Are you looking for a great place to do what you love?
- Do you thrive in a primarily virtual work environment?
Fusion CPA is an award-winning outsourced accounting, tax planning strategy, and growth advisory accounting firm for small – mid-sized businesses located all around the United States. We are a very technologically forward-thinking and growth-minded firm, and this extends to both our clients and staff. Our clients rely on us to help them stabilize, analyze, and grow their businesses. Because we do a great job of this we’re growing and are looking to bring an Outsourced Controller into our fold! This Outsourced Controller will work closely with firm leaders as well as staff and clients and will be responsible for maximizing return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems.
Desired Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this role you must be someone who really enjoys doing all of the important accounting tasks our clients trust us with such as:
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
Technology should excite you – if it doesn’t then we may not be the right place for you.
To do the above for this role, we would love for you to have some specific software and accounting/tax experience
- Advanced Quickbooks Pro-Adviser Certification
- Public financial and/or accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Master’s in Tax or Accounting preferred)
- A CPA certification is a plus
The Fusion CPA Way:
We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry. Our vision is creating a financial foundation & culture of accountability wherein CPAs & clients thrive together! It is our intention to be the CPA firm of the future.
Individuals who exhibit the following characteristics tend to be a great cultural fit for Fusion CPA.
- Transparent — We are honest about our strengths, weaknesses & intentions with each other and our clients.
- Aligned — We align the needs and wants of both the Fusion CPA team and clients.
- Passionate — We take immense pride in our work and constantly strive to meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
- Accountable — We hold ourselves independently accountable to the work we are entrusted with.
We take care of our employees. We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from both our internal and external experts.
How to Apply
Submit your resume to email@example.com with the email subject
[your first and last name – Name of Position Resume For Fusion CPA]