The market is becoming vastly more challenging - Fusion CPA is always looking for CFO’s who are adaptable, flexible leaders who can rise to these evolving challenges on behalf of our clients.
Fusion CPA hires seasoned CFO’s with diverse backgrounds to create teams that offer our clients relevant subject matter expertise and deep industry knowledge. It’s a powerful combination. No matter what your industry, our talent is equipped with the knowledge and operational experience to drive results.
Outsourced CFO Client Job Duties May Include:
- Following the Fusion CFO methodology for client engagements.
- Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Marketing, developing, and maintaining client relationships in the business community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Chief Financial Officer Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong Interpersonal Skills, Financial Planning and Strategy, Managing Profitability, Strategic Planning,
- Vision, Quality Management, Promoting Process Improvement, Forecasting, Corporate Finance,
- Developing Budgets, Financial Skills, Dealing with Complexity