Outsourced Certified EOS Implementer®
Our Outsourced Certified EOS Implementer® will work closely with business leaders as well as staff and clients and will be responsible for helping entrepreneurs and their leadership teams to strengthen their business.
Who we are
Fusion CPA is an award-winning outsourced accounting, tax planning strategy, and growth advisory firm for businesses located in Atlanta, Georgia, and all around the United States. We are a very technologically forward-thinking and growth-minded firm, which extends to our clients and staff. Our clients rely on us to help them stabilize, analyze, and grow their businesses. Because we do a great job of this, we’re growing and are looking to bring an Outsourced Certified EOS Implementer® into our fold!
Our ideal candidate would be
- A seasoned Certified EOS Implementer® and coach
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, flexible work from home environment
- Organized and time conscious
- Excited by technology
- Highly motivated and driven
- A detail-oriented team player
- A problem-solver by nature
- An excellent communicator – verbal and written
- 2+ years’ EOS Implementer® experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Communications
- EOS Implementer® Certification
What the role entails
To succeed in this role, you must be someone who enjoys doing all of the essential tasks:
- Teach all EOS® tools
- Facilitate clarity, alignment, and resolution
- Coach EOS®, accountability and help teams unlock their potential to function effectively and cohesively
- Create more accountability throughout the organization
- Facilitate and help solve tough issues for the long-term and greater good
The Fusion CPA Way
We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry. Our vision is creating a financial foundation & culture of accountability wherein CPAs & clients thrive together! We intend to be the CPA firm of the future.
Individuals who exhibit the following characteristics tend to be a great cultural fit for Fusion CPA.
Attention to Detail
- The diligence we show in our work makes the work of the next person clear and clean.
- Understanding that our best clients are our current clients and the referrals that they can give us help us grow.
- We respect the value of everyone’s time and priorities.
- We take immense pride in our work and constantly strive to meet and exceed Fusion’s expectations.
- We hold ourselves independently accountable to the work we are entrusted with
- Recognition of the need for both emotional stability and the desire for growth. Our people are our most valuable asset & we support them however we can.
We take care of our employees. We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from both our internal and external experts.
How to Apply
Submit your resume to email@example.com with the email subject
[your first and last name – Name of Position Resume For Fusion CPA]