Do you love being a Marketing Coordinator?
Are you looking for a great place to do what you love?
Do you thrive in a flexible virtual working environment?
Fusion CPA is an award-winning outsourced accounting, tax planning strategy, and growth advisory accounting firm for small - mid-sized businesses located all around the United States. We are a very technologically forward-thinking and growth-minded firm, and this extends to both our clients and staff. Our clients rely on us to help them stabilize, analyze, and grow their businesses. Because we do a great job of this we’re growing and are looking to bring a full-time Marketing Coordinator into our fold! This is a high-caliber, dynamic role in a fast-paced, collaborative environment working with a supportive and successful group. You will serve as an active member of the Marketing team and help implement and execute all strategies by maintaining digital marketing channels, preparing and communicating product information, reporting and developing sales and administrative support materials. They will use their understanding of sales and marketing to serve as a liaison with customers, strategic partners, and our sales team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this role you must be someone who really enjoys doing all of these important marketing and administrative such as:
Baccalaureate degree in English, journalism, communications or related field
- 2+ years of related experience as copywriter, editor, marketing coordinator or related work preferred
- Substantial administrative and project management experience preferred
- Exceptional writing, interpersonal, listening, and speaking skills
- Extensive word-processing and editing skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Must be extremely thorough
- Must be organized with excellent time management skills
- Must have a lot of flexibility - able to embrace rapidly evolving workload
- Must display professionalism, integrity, dependability, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work well under pressure and proactively solve problems
- Proficiency with GSuite applications like Google Docs
- Review and edit an array of content; mainly blog posts spanning over 20+ industries.
- Post at least 4 reviewed and approved blogs to our website daily
- Create organic content as needed
- Manage our newsletter process and software
- Optimize content based on SEO best practices
- Manage and build our pipeline of writers to maintain daily content production goals
The Fusion CPA Way:
We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry. Our vision is creating a financial foundation & culture of accountability wherein CPAs & clients thrive together! It is our intention to be the CPA firm of the future.
Individuals who exhibit the following characteristics tend to be a great cultural fit for Fusion CPA.
Transparent -- We are honest about our strengths, weaknesses & intentions with each other and our clients.
Aligned -- We align the needs and wants of both the Fusion CPA team and clients.
Passionate -- We take immense pride in our work and constantly strive to meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
Accountable -- We hold ourselves independently accountable to the work we are entrusted with.
We take care of our employees. We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from both our internal and external experts.
To be considered for this role you must submit your resume to email@example.com. The email subject line must be [your first and last name - Resume For Fusion CPA].