Marketing Agency Accounting Specialist
Fusion CPA is looking to bring a Marketing Firm Accounting Specialist into our fold! This is a cloud accounting role. This Marketing Firm Accounting Specialist will work closely with firm leaders as well as staff and clients and will be responsible for integrating and managing our client's financial management platforms with their Quickbooks Online file. We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have at least 2 years of advertising/marketing firm accounting and advertising/marketing firm accounting software integration accounting. You will also need to have the QuickBooks Online Pro-Advisor certification. The ideal candidate will also have at least 2 years of hands-on experience with the following platforms:
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist new client on-boarding and through the process of product adoption
- Advise and assist with data migration from legacy accounting solutions like Workamajig, Accelo, and QBO
- Demonstrate features and functionality to clients
- Assist clients with best practices in using their accounting software
- Serve as a subject matter expert for client inquiries
- Make improvements to the accounting software environment including but not limited to streamlining and managing multiple user setup, profiles, and roles, customization of objects, fields, and record types
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers
- Input all checking & credit card account transactions
- Reconcile client accounts and payroll
- Develop and create customized financial reports
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Accounting
- 2-4 years of public accounting experience needed. 2 busy seasons of tax return preparation experience a Plus
- A CPA certification is a plus
- Experience with month-end close activities like AP/AR reconciliation, and preparing finalized financial statements
- Customer service oriented
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to learn new web-based technologies rapidly
- Self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills
We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry.
- First - we take care of our employees. We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from our other entrepreneurial servicing CPAs.
- Second - we are passionate about our clients. We believe that when we take care of our internal team, we inherently have not only the time but also the passion to be able to help our clients.