Junior Integrator | Part-time
Our Junior Integrator will play an extremely vital role within our organization. This person will be the first
responder to all incoming client discovery calls, assist with the onboarding of new clients and reconnect with
clients for professional service quality assurance.
We are looking for someone in a similar role but looking for a part-time, home-based/remote opportunity and
comfortable working eastern standard business hours 9 AM – 6 PM EST. This role could quickly move into a
The rate is $19.23 per hour.
This is a fully remote position and is open to individuals worldwide.
Who we are
Fusion CPA is an award-winning outsourced accounting, tax planning strategy, and growth advisory firm headquartered in San Juan, Puerto Rico with an office in Atlanta, GA. We are a very technologically forward-thinking and growth-minded firm, which extends to our clients and staff. Our clients rely on us to help them stabilize, analyze, and grow their businesses. Because we do a great job of this, we’re growing and are looking to bring a Junior Integrator into our fold!
Our ideal candidate would be:
● A passionate and tenacious networker, experienced in providing exceptional inbound sales
● Passionate about customer service and relationship building
● Extremely detail and process-oriented
● An excellent communicator
● Highly motivated and driven; a self-starter
● A creative and quantitative thinker; a problem solver by nature
● A multi-tasker
● Comfortable learning new technologies (technologies should excite you)
● Someone who understands basic accounting principles
● Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, work from home environment
● A relevant Bachelor’s Degree (Business Administration, Managerial Science, or Finance)
● Inbound sales experience
● Client-facing customer service experience
● Understanding of general tax and accounting principles
● 3 years of experience in a similar role
What the role entails
To succeed in this role, you must be someone who really enjoys doing all of the essential tasks:
● Conduct discovery calls – inbound sales calls
● Onboard new clients including diagnostics, proposals, engagement letters, onboarding onto the necessary platforms
● Manage the client experience including client gifting and check-ins
● Assist with consulting projects and ad hoc tasks as needed
● A market-related salary based on your experience
● We’re a fully remote team with team members located in the US, Puerto Rico, and South Africa.
● Work from wherever you have access to a fast internet connection.
● PTO: Vacation, Holiday, and Sick
How to apply
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject [your first and last name – Name of Position Resume For Fusion CPA]