Financial Analyst Accounting Specialist
Do you love being a Financial Analyst Accounting Specialist?
Are you looking for a great place to do what you love?
Do you thrive in a flexible work from home environment?
Fusion CPA is an award-winning outsourced accounting, tax planning strategy, and growth advisory accounting firm for small - mid-sized businesses located all around the United States. We are a very technologically forward-thinking and growth-minded firm, and this extends to both our clients and staff. Our clients rely on us to help them stabilize, analyze, and grow their businesses. Because we do a great job of this we’re growing and are looking to bring a Financial Analyst Accounting Specialist into our fold! This Financial Analyst Accounting Specialist will work closely with firm leaders as well as staff and clients and will be responsible for the development of financial and operational strategies, metrics tied to those strategies, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve client company assets and report accurate financial results.
Desired Skills and Experience:
To succeed in this role you must be someone who really enjoys doing all of the important accounting tasks our clients trust us with such as:
- Accomplish finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Develop finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establish finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develop organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develop financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitor financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Report financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Update job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Market, develop and maintain client relationships in the business community.
- Accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Technology should excite you - if it doesn’t then we may not be the right place for you.
To do the above for this role, we would love for you to have some specific software and accounting/tax experience
Advanced Quickbooks Pro-Adviser Certification
Public financial and/or accounting experience
10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (Master’s in Tax or Accounting preferred)
A CPA certification is a plus
The Fusion CPA Way:
We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry. Our vision is creating a financial foundation & culture of accountability wherein CPAs & clients thrive together! It is our intention to be the CPA firm of the future.
Individuals who exhibit the following characteristics tend to be a great cultural fit for Fusion CPA.
Transparent -- We are honest about our strengths, weaknesses & intentions with each other and our clients.
Aligned -- We align the needs and wants of both the Fusion CPA team and clients.
Passionate -- We take immense pride in our work and constantly strive to meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
Accountable -- We hold ourselves independently accountable to the work we are entrusted with.
We take care of our employees. We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from both our internal and external experts.
To be considered for this role you must submit your resume to email@example.com and the email subject must be [your first and last name - Resume For Fusion CPA].