Do you love being a Copy Editor?
Are you looking for a great place to do what you love?
Do you thrive in a flexible virtual working environment?
We are Fusion CPA, an award-winning outsourced accounting firm for small - mid-sized businesses located all around the United States. Our clients rely on us to help them stabilize, analyze, and grow their businesses. We are looking for an experienced copy editor with an entrepreneurial spirit to bring into our fold. This position is designed to be fully remote and will start as part-time then transition to full-time. We are looking for a person who takes pride in their marketing work and is excited about driving business growth for our firm.
To be a successful copy editor at Fusion CPA, you must possess the following:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Baccalaureate degree in English, journalism, communications or related field
- 2+ years of related experience as copywriter, editor, or related work preferred
- Substantial administrative and project management experience preferred
- Exceptional writing, interpersonal, listening, and speaking skills
- Extensive word-processing and editing skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Must be extremely thorough
- Must be organized with excellent time management skills
- Must have a lot of flexibility - able to embrace rapidly evolving workload
- Must display professionalism, integrity, dependability, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work well under pressure and proactively solve problems
- Proficiency with GSuite applications like Google Docs
- Review and edit an array of content; mainly blog posts spanning over 20+ industries.
- Post at least 4 reviewed and approved blogs to our website daily
- Create organic content as needed
- Optimize content based on SEO best practices
- Manage and build our pipeline of writers to maintain daily content production goals
The Fusion CPA Way:
We have an unbeatable culture dedicated to developing leaders within our industry. Our vision is creating a financial foundation & culture of accountability wherein CPAs & clients thrive together! It is our intention to be the CPA firm of the future.
Individuals who exhibit the following characteristics tend to be a great cultural fit for Fusion CPA.
Transparent -- We are honest about our strengths, weaknesses & intentions with each other and our clients.
Aligned -- We align the needs and wants of both the Fusion CPA team and clients.
Passionate -- We take immense pride in our work and constantly strive to meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
Accountable -- We hold ourselves independently accountable to the work we are entrusted with.
Diligent -- The diligence we show in our work makes the work of the next person clear and clean.
We value our employees, and we will pave the path for your career progression. We consistently provide continuous learning and training via mentorship from both our internal and external experts.
To be considered for this role you must submit your resume to email@example.com and the email subject must be [your first and last name - Resume For Fusion CPA].