Blake Gaul, CPA, MTax
Tax & Accounting Manager
- Years of Industry Experience: 8+
- School: Georgia State University
- Degree: Undergrad - Accounting & Masters - Masters of Tax Law
- Industry Specialties: Entertainment & Professional Services - Investments - High Wealth Individual, Gift, & Trusts.
- Why you love being an accountant: My favorite thing about my job is being able to provide my clients with a better answer than the worst-case scenario they came up within their head.
Hometown: I'm an Army brat but Atlanta is more home than anywhere else.
Something you do for fun: Traveling! I collect magnets of all of the places I have been to and they're on display in my office.
If you could have any superpower what would it be and why: The ability to fast-forward and rewind time. The possibilities are literally endless!
Any family for fur babies: I'm a single dad to a very handsome (albeit a little cross-eyed) Toy Australian Shepherd named Sammy. He even comes to work with me sometimes!